So I Saw this topic and have chose to conduct research on it. You are very right to have typed in your search term which led you here. you want to know What the Prada sunglasses for men are. Well you could have checked for other brands but here you are on the Prada Page, that just means that you’re classy and you are looking for style.
Well with Prada I would say you found Style, Prada as a brand is one of the top leading fashion brand that have survived and evolved over the years while constantly upgrading to meet your changing needs, While identifying the Prada sunglasses for men, I will also identify what to look out for when selecting a sun glass, Qualities off the Prada sun glass brand for easy identification, types and fair conclusion.
Let’s kick off with what to look out for when selecting a sun glass…
What to look out for when selecting a Sun glass
When thinking of getting a new pair of sunglass cheap or expensive brand it is best to know what to look out for in the specs and descriptions of that glass. Now we are in the “sunglass” topic I would not be buying a reading glass. So it’s best to know what to look out for so you will be able to select what you want using your consumer power ANYWHERE!!.
Check below for some things to look out for when selecting or thinking sunglasses:
- Ultraviolet Marking: You will want to check the tag on your sun glass to make sure it carries “100% UV protection” as most people tend to ignore the descriptive tag on a sun glass, let me explain why it is important to check the UV marking. UV radiation ray is present in sunlight constituting about 10% of the total light output of the Sun. To protect the eyes from these harmful rays, wearing a 100 percent UV ray protected glasses in essence gives t hat guarantee of a healthy eye in the sun.
- The Size: Also very important here is to know what size of glass to buy that will really fit and make you look awesome while you protect your eyes, there are several face shape namely the Oval, Heart, Round, Square, Face, (check guide on sun glass types and size for each face shape) knowing the shape of your face and the size of glass that best suit you is really important for fashion and style. When you are really looking for protection from the sun’s light and not really laying much emphasis on fashion, you should consider going for a bigger sun glass, the bigger the glass the better the cover around the eyes.
- Colors: Here, while it is important to correct the common misconception that its every dark glasses that protect from sun’s ray and sun light, no not all. Dark glasses if not a polarized could just be a shade. Also, all sunglasses does not have to be dark, what is most important is the protection it gives the eyes, your pair of sunglasses could be pink, brown or taking other colors as far as it protects the eyes from the sun’s light, sun’s ray, water, snow & glass., then there should not be an issue.
- Polarized Lenses and Glare: Polarized sunglasses are designed to reduce glare(shine with a strong or dazzling light) from surfaces such as glass, water and snow. Glare affects the true color of objects making them harder to differentiate. Polarized sunglasses are especially useful not just for fashion but are used for certain sports and by some people driving, helping them to navigate and see the road clearly. So when you are given a pair of polarized sun glass at any store know what to expect from the description tag or from its use.
Identification of a Prada Sun glass for Men
How do you identify a Prada sun glass?, well there are several brands of sun glass out there and identifying an authentic sun glass will save the story of getting the fake one. Highlighted below are some ways to identify a Prada sun glass
- The Box: The new set of the Prada sunglasses usually comes wrapped in a box and among the things to be on the look out for on the box is the Serial Number The retail box label details manufacturer information and a bar code. The model number should match the model number on the glasses themselves, new Prada sunglasses are accompanied with the box and in the box you will usually find the dust cloth, Information/ Guide booklet,
- The Logo: To identify a real Prada sun glass from a fake you need to check the placement and arrangement of the logo on the Sun glass carry case and packing. Check that the logo and font used matches that of used officially by Prada. The inside right temple arm of Prada sunglasses usually feature the ‘Prada’ logo followed by “Made in Italy” and the letters CE signifying European Conformity. Check the R of Prada carefully for its distinct font, and that the letters are evenly spaced and straight.
- The left and Right Temple: The right-hand of Prada sunglasses usually feature the ‘Prada’ logo followed by “Made in Italy” and the letters CE signifying European Conformity, while on the left-hand side of the temple you’d find the serial number.
- The Lens Logo and Serial Number: Peculiar to the Prada brand is the placement on their brand for authenticity and authority, so on the right-hand side you will usually find the Brand name “Prada” in place at the extreme edge OK, while on the left side, there is usually the serial number printed and matching with AY0
Types of Prada Sunglasses for Men- Sorted by most Popular
- Prada Runway eyewear
2. Prada Eyewear Collection
3. Prada Linea Rossa Ski Goggles
4. Prada Linea Rossa Flask eyewear
5. Prada Sport
Please note that the list above is by no means the exhausting list of Products from Prada, these are just some from the most popular glasses on the internet and from some research conducted.
Prada Sunglasses you should Try
Now that you’ve successfully gotten to know the Prada sunglasses for men, as I promise check below for my recommendation on where you be ideal for you to buy yours and some Sunglasses you could try:
A quote from Brad Goreski
Putting on a new pair of glasses or sunglasses is a simple way to completely transform your look – just like a new hairstyle.
Don’t Be Jealous Ladies
Thanks for reading through, and I hope I have been able to help. Kindly let me know in the comment section below if you have any questions, observations, or you just want to share your experience with the topic and I will be more than happy to reply as I get them.