Blue & Green Bowls
Elegant and eye catching bowls! with self design in glaze!
Made of stoneware!
These articles are hand made by local artisans. Therefor the products may be a little different from each other, as the people who make them add a little love in all of them. Please consider the imperfections as the emotional value of love from the people who make these products.
Brakeage and chipping at the time of delivery of the products will be covered in the return policy. Returns can only be processed if the defect or damage is informed within first 24hrs of order delivery date.
Frames are Made of high quality Synthatic wood, long lasting and termite proof.
Ceremics are made of most premium silica and glazed with hands of expericnced carftsmen.
Earrings are made with metal alloys and paints that last for ever!
Dimensions are as per choice mentions above.
1. Avoid Placing Them Anywhere that Can Cause Unwanted Moisture
2. Clean Wooden Frames Less Frequently but More Thoroughly
3. Put Aside a Day to Separate and Clean Metal and Wooden Frames
4. Clean the Glass Safely
Each piece is made with stoneware or porcelain clay. Only food-safe glazes are used, ensuring the safe consumption of hot and cold substances in our products.
To retain the quality of your piece and ensure longevity, hand-washing is recommended, however, the products are dishwasher and microwave safe*. Avoid moving items between extreme hot or cold environments such as an oven or freezer, as this could cause thermal shock and result in fragility and cracking and/or breakage.
*Black and grey stoneware clay is NOT microwave safe, it overheats because of the higher iron content.
1. To keep your jewelry safe and without scratches, it is mandatory to store it in small bags separately
It’s important to keep your jewelry safe to keep its gloss and luster intact for a longer time
2. The most important thing is to be careful while using perfumes, hair sprays, and different serums.
3. After using jewelry, removing the residues of the products is very important.
You can use some simple techniques to clean your jewelry as wearing it all day long, drenched in sweat can cause damage.