Silver fox - Picture Frame | English style | Texture
A beautiful mix of silver accents and black background, treat yourself with artistic grandeur. Designed for home, office or gifting. Available in 3 sizes, we also get your picture added in customization with 3 types of finishes as below.
1. Matt Laminate (Photo Sealed)
2. Gloss Laminate (Photo Sealed)
3. Acrylic Glass (Photo Changeable)
Please email us your image in High Quality with your Order Number for customization.
Email ID: email@example.com
Frames are Made of high quality Synthatic wood, long lasting and termite proof.
Ceremics are made of most premium silica and glazed with hands of expericnced carftsmen.
Earrings are made with metal alloys and paints that last for ever!
Dimensions are as per choice mentions above.
1. Avoid Placing Them Anywhere that Can Cause Unwanted Moisture
2. Clean Wooden Frames Less Frequently but More Thoroughly
3. Put Aside a Day to Separate and Clean Metal and Wooden Frames
4. Clean the Glass Safely
Each piece is made with stoneware or porcelain clay. Only food-safe glazes are used, ensuring the safe consumption of hot and cold substances in our products.
To retain the quality of your piece and ensure longevity, hand-washing is recommended, however, the products are dishwasher and microwave safe*. Avoid moving items between extreme hot or cold environments such as an oven or freezer, as this could cause thermal shock and result in fragility and cracking and/or breakage.
*Black and grey stoneware clay is NOT microwave safe, it overheats because of the higher iron content.
1. To keep your jewelry safe and without scratches, it is mandatory to store it in small bags separately
It’s important to keep your jewelry safe to keep its gloss and luster intact for a longer time
2. The most important thing is to be careful while using perfumes, hair sprays, and different serums.
3. After using jewelry, removing the residues of the products is very important.
You can use some simple techniques to clean your jewelry as wearing it all day long, drenched in sweat can cause damage.